In the Agreement, we call the services we provide, including through the Site, the “Services”. Any individual/business who uses our Services is referred to as a User in this Agreement. Our Users will use the Service to create their website, ecommerce store, client galleries, blogs and other tools and features (collectively called “Website”). Visitors and customers of our Users’ Websites would be referred to as “End-Users” in this Agreement”
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(4) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(5) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
(6) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
(7) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
Your account login can only be used by one person. You may not share your login details with anyone else. You cannot maintain more than one free trial account at any point in time.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and Website. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with your account. You must immediately notify Pixpa of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Pixpa will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred as a result of the breach of security of your Website or account.
By using Pixpa's Site and Services, you agree to pay Pixpa the one-time, monthly or annual subscription fees associated with the pricing plans indicated on the Site for those Services, and any taxes applicable on those fees.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
If your subscription charge is denied, we will attempt to re-charge your Credit Card multiple times before suspending or terminating your account.
Pixpa reserves the right to change the subscription fees and pricing for its Site at any time.
We offer a 15-day free trial to new users who register with the Site. You can start your subscription by choosing the right plan for you and entering your credit card details at the end of the free trial. You should not abuse free trials and sign up for multiple free trials.
Pixpa offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on new accounts. This guarantee is applicable only for 30 days from the start of a new subscription. For subscriptions older than 30 days, there will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused in case of termination of a yearly subscription.
Pixpa may, on its discretion, refund any payment received within the last 30 days in the specific case wherein an account on annual subscription is canceled.
All upgrades are made on a prorated basis. Downgrading your account may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. Pixpa does not accept any liability for such loss.
All purchases are non-refundable. You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account. If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are paying through Paypal, you will need to cancel your PayPal subscription also Your Account and all of its User Content will be queued for deletion upon cancellation of your account.
If you contact your bank or credit card company to decline or otherwise reverse the charge of any payable fees to us ("Chargeback"), we may automatically terminate your Account. If you have questions about a payment made to us, please contact Customer Support before filing a Chargeback. We reserve our right to dispute any Chargeback.
We have no control over and are not liable for the security or performance of the Payment Processor. You agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any purchase following the applicable payment terms. You agree to make payment using the payment method you provide with your Account. We reserve the right to correct, or to instruct our Payment Processor to correct, any errors or mistakes, even if payment has already been requested or received.
You may create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on your Website using the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively called "Contributions" or “User Content”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
14. Your Contributions do not include any content that relates to (a) narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law, and (l)anything prohibited under law.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
5. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
8. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
9. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
10. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
11. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
12. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
13. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
14. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
15. Copy or adapt the Site’s software.
16. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
17. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
18. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
19. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
20. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
21. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
22. Upload or transmit any data using the Site that can modify, adapt, or hack the Site or modify your Website to falsely imply that you are in any way associated with Pixpa. You may not resell, lease, license the Site to any other person.
23. Do not upload or transmit any data using the Site that acts in any manner that negatively affects the Site and our Users' ability to use the Site.
24. Don't actively test, scan, or probe the Site to find any vulnerability in the system or network.
25. Don't take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the resources of our infrastructure or our third-party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what's reasonable.)
26. Don't provide your password to any other person, use any other person's username and password, or otherwise access the Site through shared credentials.
27. Don't use your Website for mass distribution of content to high volumes of users through the sharing of content and website links on public portals, mass email lists, spam links on newsgroups, and similar unsolicited promotional methods.
28. Don't include User Content on Your Website that is spam, or contains unethical or unwanted or commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
By uploading and publishing Contributions on your Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, Pixpa a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, communicate, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute your User Content for the purposes of (i) displaying, distributing and promoting your Website and (ii) promoting Pixpa, the Site or any part of it, our company, our other products and our Services through any medium or channel
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) your Website, any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to terminate/suspend your Pixpa Account or deny access to and use of the Site or any part thereof, including your Website, to any individual or entity (including any End User)
(5) Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
(6) Modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof).
(7) Modify subscription and add-on prices of any service offered through the Site.
In any of these cases, Pixpa will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
This policy outlines the acceptable use of our Site, and is designed to ensure that our Services are not negatively impacted by fraud and/or abuse of our Site.
Pixpa reserves the right to suspend/deactivate/cancel your account if your use of Pixpa Site is in contravention of our Fair Use Policy.
Your Website and User Content:
Pixpa enables you to publish unlimited images or content and receive unlimited traffic on your website if you subscribe to certain pricing plans. This, however, does NOT mean that you can upload and publish an ever-expanding unlimited amount of images or content on your Website and receive unlimited traffic on your website. Our Fair Use Policy means that you can upload and publish as many images or content as you reasonably need to present your portfolio or business and that your website would receive reasonable traffic coming from genuine sources.
Our client galleries plans are for individual photographers' business use only. In addition to the storage limit specified in each plan, we also apply a fair usage limit on how much data (images) can be uploaded to or downloaded from your client galleries in a month. We reserve the right to suspend the website, charge additional fees, or suspend the upload functionality temporarily for users who go above the fair usage amount. Currently, the upload limit per month is 100 GB of data upload per month.
Photography studios and other businesses with more than one photographer should subscribe to Team plans or contact us for more options.
We have the right to suspend/deactivate/cancel any account immediately if it is determined that your account's resource usage exceeds reasonable limits, or there is unlawful, prohibited, abnormal, or unusual activity, or your use of the product is in contrary to this policy. (We reserve the right to decide on what is reasonable and practical).
The Site is integrated with various third-party services, applications, and sites (collectively, "Third Party Services") that enable us to offer you our Service. These Third Party Services may have their own terms and policies, and your use of them will be governed by those terms and policies. We don't control Third Party Services, and we're not liable for Third Party Services or for any transaction you may enter into with them. Your security when using Third Party Services is your responsibility. You also agree that we may, at any time and in our sole discretion, and without any notice to you, suspend, disable access to or remove any Third Party Services. We're not liable to you for any such suspension, disabling or removal, including without limitation for any loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill or other intangible losses you may experience as a result thereof.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
Pixpa partners with multiple third party providers to enable our Users to register their domain name. In some cases, we may subsidize (or fully discount) the first year cost of the domain name for our Users. However, your purchase and renewal of the domain name from a third party provider is a transaction between you and that third party provider and is subject to the Terms of Services of that third-party provider. Pixpa is not a party to this transaction.
Third Party Services purchased via the Services may be subject to different refund policies that those Third Party Services determine, and they may be non-refundable. The purchase terms and conditions for such Third Party Services will be displayed during the purchase process, such as through a link to the purchase terms and conditions. It's your responsibility to verify your ability to purchase, cancel or obtain a refund for a Third Party Service. We don't offer refunds for purchases of Third Party Services.
Pixpa has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the content and materials, including computer software, posted to the Site or published on the Websites of our Users, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Site, Pixpa does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Site and Websites may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Site and Websites may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Pixpa disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Site and Websites, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted there.
You are solely responsible for your activities on the Pixpa Site, including all User Content that you submit or a third party submits on your behalf or using your account. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While Pixpa prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Pixpa cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Site or any of the Websites and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Site or view any of the Pixpa Websites at your own risk.
If you believe that any content or material located on or linked to by the Site or Websites violates your copyright, please notify us at the contact information provided below. Pixpa will review the infringement and under appropriate circumstances, may suspend the Website on which the infringement is taking place. Pixpa will have no obligation to provide any refund in case of website suspension due to copyright infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
The Service includes features that enable you to provide or sell products and services to, or otherwise collect payments from, your End Users (such activities, "Your eCommerce") on your Website. We're not a party to, and we aren't liable for, Your eCommerce. You're solely responsible for Your eCommerce, and compliance with any laws or regulations related to it, including without limitation the following:
You're solely responsible for:
(a) all Taxes and fees associated with Your eCommerce, including without limitation any Taxes related to the purchase or sale of products or services in connection therewith;
(b) collecting, reporting and remitting required Taxes to relevant government authorities; and
(c) informing your End Users of required Taxes, and providing them with invoices as required by law. You also agree that any tax estimates, reporting or related materials that we may provide via the Services are for illustration purposes only, and you may not rely on them to comply with your tax obligations.
You're solely responsible for fulfilling and delivering your products and services to your End Users.
You're solely responsible for any claims or warranties you make in connection with Your eCommerce.
You're solely responsible for handling any comments or complaints related to Your eCommerce, including without limitation any issues related to payments, promotions, refunds or chargebacks. You agree to provide accurate and complete contact information on Your Website so that your End Users can contact you and submit comments or complaints to you.
You may not use your Pixpa Website for selling any products or Services that:
1. Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
2. Relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or Services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
3. Relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (k) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
4. Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, and without any notice to you, suspend, disable access to or remove your Account, Your Websites or Your eCommerce, without any liability to you or to any End Users, including without limitation for any loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill or other intangible losses. We may take this action because of, but not limited to, any violation of this Agreement.
To accept payments from your End Users in connection with Your eCommerce, you may integrate Your Website with third-party payment processors ("eCommerce Payment Processors"). Your relationship with such eCommerce Payment Processors is governed by those eCommerce Payment Processors' terms and policies. We don't control and aren't liable for any eCommerce Payment Processors, or for any transaction you may enter into with or through any eCommerce Payment Processors. eCommerce Payment Processors are Third Party Services, as defined in this Agreement.
While we will try to provide advance notice, you agree that we may, at any time and in our sole discretion, and without any notice to you, suspend, disable access to, or remove from the Services, any eCommerce Payment Processors, without any liability to you or to any End Users, including without limitation for any loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill or other intangible losses (except where prohibited by law). Your eCommerce Payment Processors may provide invoices to you for any transaction fees associated with your eCommerce transactions.
We reserve the right to deactivate/cancel any Affiliate account without any prior notice. Reasons may include (but are not limited to):
Discovery of any abuse of the Affiliate Program
Presence of any objectionable material, explicit/violent content on your website.
Listing your affiliate coupon code on coupon listing websites.
Sending referral traffic to Pixpa from means other than genuine, organic traffic generated by your website/blog/social media channels/offline network.
No payouts will be issued after your affiliate account has been canceled/deactivated.
Some of the software used in the Site may be offered under an open-source license that we may make available to you. There may be provisions in the open-source license that override some of these Terms.
We may offer HTTPS encryption for Your Website. By connecting your custom domain name with your Pixpa Website, you authorize us to create and maintain a certificate for the limited purpose of providing HTTPS for Your Website.
Sometimes, ownership of an Account or site is disputed between one or more parties, such as a business and its employee, or a web designer and their client. We try not to get involved in these disputes. However, we reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, and without notice to you, to determine rightful Account or site ownership and to transfer an Account or site to the rightful owner. If we can't reasonably determine the rightful owner, we reserve the right to suspend an Account or site until the disputing parties reach a resolution. We also may request documentation, such as a government-issued photo ID, a credit card invoice or a business license, to help determine the rightful owner.
Visiting the Site, using the Service and your Website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE APPLICATION. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive its termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
IN NO EVENT WILL PIXPA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, RESELLERS, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE APPLICATION, SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (B) ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; (C) ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INTERRUPTION OF USE OR CESSATION OR MODIFICATION OF ANY ASPECT OF THE APPLICATION; (D) ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF ANY CONTENT OR DATA; (E) ANY USER CONTENT OR OTHER CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY USING THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR UNLAWFUL CONDUCT OR CONTENT; OR (F) ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY SITES ACCESSED VIA THE APPLICATION; EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING.
You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Site will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Site will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of India. Pixpa and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the International Commercial Arbitration Court under the European Arbitration Chamber (Belgium, Brussels, Avenue Louise, 146) according to the Rules of this ICAC, which, as a result of referring to it, is considered as the part of this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be three (3). The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of India.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE Site AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE Site AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE Site’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE APPLICATION AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE APPLICATION, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE APPLICATION, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE APPLICATION BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE APPLICATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE APPLICATION, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at email@example.com
15 days free trial. No Credit Card required.